The Motogadget mo.relay+ purposefully combines a load independent digital turn signal relay and electronic push-button controls.
Depending on how long the respective turn signal push-button is activated, 4 different operating modes are available:
Change of lane: Short tap on push-button – blink 3x and automatic switch-off.
Turn: Pressing push-button shortly – blink 10x and automatic switch-offy.
Continuous flashing: Pressing push-button longer – switching off only after pressing the push-button repeatedly.
Additionally the mo.relay+ is equipped with a hazard turn signal function – activated by pressing both push-buttons simultaneously.
The mo.relay+ is load independent (1-100 W) and provides a constant flasher frequency to almost all models of LED, micro or halogen turn signal lights as well as 10 or 21 W light bulbs. Immediate, loss free and brighter illumination results from the effective microelectronic.
The light and compact aluminium casing is anodized black and features a M3 mounting thread. Removable mounting with cable ties is also possible. Ideal for mods and custom bikes with restricted mounting space. The electronics are water-tight, vibration resistant and are equipped with an overload protection.
If you are looking for a flasher relay WITHOUT push-button controls please refer to our mo.flash or mo.wave series.
If you are looking for a flasher relay WITHOUT push-button controls but with automatic deactivation please refer to our mo.stop series
If you are looking for fully featured push-button controls with lots of additional features, please refer to our mo.unit series.
- Very compact, light and easy to install.
- Ideal for custom bikes and mods with little mounting space – bulky conventional relays or load resistors are a thing of the past!
- No additional push-button control unit necessary.
- Intuitive time control and automatic deactivation.
- Almost load independent (min. 1 Watt)
- Completely implemented using digital semiconductor technology. Microprocessor controlled, No mechanical workings, no spools, no electrical contacts.
- Consistently constant and correct flasher frequency and suited for almost all LED turn signal lights, all micro and halogen turn signal lights as well as all 10-watts and 21-watts turn signal lights.
- e. g. works with 4 turn signal lights or 2 handle bar end turn signal lights.
- Immediate loss free and brighter illumination of all turn signal lights.
- Completely water tight and vibration resistant because of the moulded-in construction.
- Short circuit proof, automatic overload protection, switches power up to 100 W.
- No heat generation while operating.
- Only 5 – 18 V operating voltage required.
- Quality ‘made in Germany’ – by motogadget
There are no reviews yet.