Motogadget mo.unit Blue controller has an incredible amount of tech packed into such a small package. The mo.Unit Blue is a solid state digital control unit for your motorcycle. The mo.Unit is the heart of the entire motorcycles electrics. This little unit measuring only 90 x 53 x 30mm and weighing only 180g drastically reduces loose and untidy relays as well as many fuses which minimizes wiring on your motorcycle and reduces time spent wiring.
It can be operated using conventional switches or momentary push button control. When using the mo.button, the number of wires from your switches is reduced to one wire.
The new mo.unit blue has been further developed and significantly improved compared to the proven previous version. It now has 12 inputs and 10 outputs, interchangeable quality cable clamps and, most importantly, Bluetooth® LE. This allows the Motogadget mo. unit blue controller to be connected directly to our ‘mo.ride’ app on the smartphone. This functionality is unique in the motorcycle accessories sector.
The entire setup and the alarm system can be controlled via the mo.ride app. Error diagnosis is also possible during operation and without removing the mo.unit. A secure, encrypted keyless go function can also be used.
When activated, approaching it with your own smartphone is enough to get the vehicle ready to go. Thus, the on-board voltage can be switched on by pressing the start button. Pressing it again starts the motor. Once switched on, the vehicle electrical system remains safely activated while driving, even without a telephone.
Features That Do Not Require a Smartphone And The M.Ride app
- Complete digital button control, 4-button or 5-button operation possible
- Complete replacement for the fuse box. 10 independent circuits are digitally monitored and switched off in the event of a fault. After the fault has been rectified, the safety function is automatically reset
- Integrated, location-independent alarm system
- Integrated, digital, load-independent flasher relay, automatic switch-off optional and adjustable, mo.wave mode selectable
- Integrated hazard warning lights
- Indicators optionally adjustable as position lights
- Integrated parking light and headlight flasher
- Control of low beam and high beam (up to 200 W switching capacity) with just one button
- Integrated, digital brake light modulator, flashing mode programmable
- Acceleration-controlled emergency brake light (automatic warning signal)
- Integrated starter relay for starters with magnetic switch (up to 30 A switching capacity)
- Intelligent and configurable control/shutdown of consumers to be able to use the maximum starting energy of the battery during the starting process
- Integrated digital horn relay
- Two configurable auxiliary outputs AUX1 and AUX2
- Diagnostic function for assignment of input, output, switching status of the circuit, short-circuit diagnosis, etc.
- Calibration and current measurement enables defect detection of all lamps
Features That Require a Smartphone and the M.Ride app
- Encrypted connection via Bluetooth® LE (Low Energy), thus protection against manipulation
- Extremely low power consumption of smartphone and mo.unit blue (with active Bluetooth 0.9mA and in power save mode after 6 weeks of inactivity: 0.3mA)
- Keyless-Go (ready to start the vehicle by approaching it with your own smartphone)
- Highly sensitive acceleration sensor enables your driving activity to be displayed in mo.ride using an activity factor, number of bends, top speed, etc.
- Transmission of alarm events (with date, time, vehicle on the ground, etc.) to the app
- Setting the mode and sensitivity of the alarm system
- Monitoring of the current battery voltage in the app
- Diagnosis of all inputs and outputs, measurement of currents, voltage, device temperature
- Defect detection of all lamps through calibration. Defective turn signals double the flashing frequency, status message in the app and audio message from Rideassist.
- Rideassist: optional turn signal sound and error messages in real time as audio output via helmet headset.
- Manual switching of the outputs via smartphone (except starter)
- Firmware updates without removal anywhere via smartphone and app
- Configuration of the setup menu without expansion at any location via smartphone and app
- Vehicle management with automatic information on maintenance tasks, the condition of tires, chains, brake pads, oils, operating materials, spark plugs, etc. by comparing the vehicle mileage using the speedometer signal
- Logbook records trips and saves all generated vehicle messages, alarm events and maintenance tasks
- Display of parking position and ping! to help you find a vehicle
- LIN bus connection available for later connection of suitable motogadget products
- mo.unit blue
- 1 x M5 stainless steel screw
- 2 x M5 stainless steel bolt with nut
- 1 x speedometer sensor with 2 magnets
- Detailed installation and operating instructions
- Battery Cable is no Longer Included
L/W/H 90 x 53 x 30mm hole spacing 74mm
Weight 180g approx.
Mounting 2 x M5 Stainless steel screws (mounting and ground connection) ,1 x M5 screw-on for battery positive terminal
Operating Voltage 6V – 20V
Operating Temp. -20 – +80 degrees Celsius
- 1 x input (+12V switched) for ignition lock or mo.lock
- 11 x control input (minus/earth switched) for: left turn signal and right turn signal, low beam/high beam, starter, horn, brake light, kill switch, stand switch, LIN bus, AUX1, and AUX2
- 10 x Outputs (+12V) for left turn signal and right turn signal. Lo-beam/Hi-beam, starter, Horn, Brake light, Ignition, Aux1 and Aux2