mo.blaze Disc Dark by Motogadget is a bar end turn signal indicator. These beautiful well made LED lights are discreet and sleek a characteristic that Motogadget is well known for, not to mention durability. These can mo.blaze Disc LED bar end lights by Motogadget can be fitted to any grip but having a 35mm diameter OD they are best suited with a grip that is at least 35mm in diameter like the mo.grip soft or mo.grip aluminum.
These unique LED bar end signal lights have a incredibly bright forward flashing light and very distinct rear flashing light. With only 20mm of the actual CNC machined light housing and the transparent illuminated glass lens exposed out the end of the handle bar, make the mo.blaze Disc a very discreet and stylish accessory at home on type of motorcycle.
The mo.blaze disc Dark is the flashing signal light of the latest generation. The characteristic feature of the LED turn signal is the transparent illuminated disc on a compact aluminum base, which harmoniously closes with the handlebar end grip.
Our now third turn signal, which uses the new TranzLight technology (TLT, patent pending). This progressive development approach is not limited to simple miniaturization of turn signal housings, but designs the light directly via a crystal-like plastic body. Only precise optical CAD calculations and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes make this novel design and its function possible.
The light flux required for the TranzLight principle is generated by the motogadget’s intensiLED® process and consists of three important components three important components:
– Selected high power LEDs with maximum efficiency and a total power of 7W with a lifetime of more than 50,000 hrs.
– An IC controlled constant current regulation clocked at 330kHz.
– A special collimator optics, which couples the light of the LED precisely into the plastic body
The discreet aluminum housing is only used for the stable mounting of the glass body and the integration of control electronics and high-end LEDs. Of course, the housing is CNC-manufactured, black anodized or highly polished and finely inscribed by laser.
The handlebar end turn signal builds very flat and appears through the transparent disc neutral and inconspicuous. Thus, it fits many styles and the most diverse motorcycles. The flasher can be operated like any other LED flasher with load resistors or all our load-independent flasher relays (mo.flash, mo.wave, mo.stop, mo.relay+).
The handlebar end turn signal mo.blaze disc presented here has an E mark and is approved as a front turn signal according to ECE.
- Total length over all: 68 mm
- Partial length outside the handlebar: 20 mm
- Partial length inside the handlebar: 48 mm
- Cable length: approx. 100 cm
- 1 x handlebar end turn signal mo.blaze disc left or right
- Clamp for steel and aluminum handlebars (22 mm and 1 inch handlebars) with an inner diameter of 14 mm to 21 mm
- Connection cable with approx. 100 cm
- 2 x 3M Scotch Lok connectors
- QR code for mounting and operating instructions
For use as a pair, please order one left and one right turn signal