Domino has been involved in motorcycle racing for many years and can be found at every world championship, whether MotoGP, Moto 2, Moto 3 and WSBK. Domino is a supplier of grips to the MotoGP teams, including Aprilia and Ducati. Domino MotoGP road racing grips are made using Bi-Components. The inner grip is a firm compound, and the outer is soft, providing a smooth feel in your palms with a progressive firmness. This grip has proven itself at the MotoGP level. This grip has a two-colour combination to enhance your motorcycle colour scheme. This grip is designed for those track days to achieve the perfect feel with your motorcycle. Give them a try.
MotoGP grips are 126mm (open ends) and work with most street throttle tubes.
- Used by more MotoGP teams than any other grip
- Dual Compound grip designed with hard and soft compounds for road race conditions
- Dimpled pattern for a sure grip and lasting comfort
- Length is 126mm (open ends)
- Sold in pairs for 7/8 (22mm) handlebars with twist throttle.
- Made in Italy