The Domino Racing MotoGP Grip was designed purely for road race competition. This unique motorcycle grip is a 2 color, dual thermoplastic compound system. The inner grip is a medium-firm compound, while the outer is soft. Together, they provide a comfortable feel at the palm with a progressive firmness – not a soft spongy feel common on many grips. This grip has been, and continues to be, proven on some of the fastest MotoGP teams
The Domino Racing MotoGP Grips are 125mm (5″) in length, but have a unique inner “lip” that can be easily removed with a sharp blade to reduce the length to 120mm (4 3/4″). These grips have open ends to work perfectly with bar ends. Both grips have 3 molded grooves for seamless safety wire installation.
MotoGP grips are 126mm (open ends) and work with most street throttle tubes.
- Dual compound grip designed with hard and soft compounds for road race conditions
- Dimpled pattern for sure grip and lasting comfort
- Used by more MotoGP teams than any other grip
- Grip flange is 46mm ( 1 3/4″). O.D. of grip is 30mm (1 3/16″)
- Adjustable 120-125mm (4 3/4 – 5”) length grips are made in Italy
- Sold in pairs for 22mm (7/8”) handlebars with twist throttles
There are no reviews yet.