Triple Velocity Stack Air Filter by MessnerMoto is designed and Engineered using 3 velocity stacks to provide Laminar Air Flow which reduces air turbulence.
What is Laminar Air Flow?
Laminar flow is defined as airflow in which the entire body of air within a designated space is uniform in both velocity and direction. This will eliminate turbulence and increase airflow to the engine.
MessnerMoto Velocity Stacks are manufactured with the latest technologies in 3D Printing using Selective Laser Sintering from strong Temperature resistant Polyamide 12.
This Velocity Stacks Air Filter uses UNI foam for the filter material, which is easy to change and is reusable. Velocity stack air filter by Messnermoto was designed for use on Carburetor and EFI systems.
They come in a variety of sizes and can be custom-made for special orders.
- 3D Laser Sintered from Strong Temperature Resistant Polyamide 12
- High-Density UNI filter
- Reusable and easy to change filter
- Filter Body is 75mm in width
- Filter Body is 100mm in length
- The filter Body is 70mm in height from Carburetor/EFI intake.