SumpThing Kit for CB750 SOHC F & K Engines is a great way to clean up the appearance of your Honda CB750 SOHC. It eliminates the need for the external oil tank and oil lines that go to your engine.
Instead of the original system with the external oil tank, SumpThing reroutes the oil internally into a lowered oil pan. Just like all older Honda CB’s (And 95% of all modern motorcycles) it’s making it wet-sump instead of dry-sump. Oil capacity stays the same at around 3 Quarts /2.8 liters and oil is filled thru a tappet cover. The sight glass will let you know the level.
SumpThing Kit for CB750 SOHC engines gives you the freedom of design without the need for an external oil tank.
- Design freedom – The world-famous first and only system without the need for an external oil tank
- Comes as a kit and can be installed using basic tools
- Less stress on oil pump compared to stock
- Lower center of gravity compared to stock
- CNC machined from a solid block of 6082 T6 aluminum
- Kit includes everything you need
Please check the following information before you order
- Check your exhaust clearance as the kit, being 50mm thick, will lower the oil pan with 50mm.
- Check if this fits your machine by simply making sure it’s in the list below1976 CB750K 750 FOUR
- 1976 CB750F 750 SUPER SPORT
- 1977 CB750K 750 FOUR K
- 1977 CB750F 750 SUPER SPORT
- 1978 CB750K 750 FOUR K
- 1978 CB750F 750 SUPER SPORT
- All CB750K1
- All CB750K2
- All CB750K3
- All CB750K4
- All CB750K5
- All CB750K