Motogadget Motoscope Tiny Gauge is a very small analog speedometer that is the perfect solution for those minimalist without sacrificing function and style.
It measures the speed digitally and displays it precisely via a stepper motor and pointer. The installation diameter of 49 mm and the installation depth of only 24 mm open up a wide range of possibilities for installation. The dial does without any display cutout or LCD and has a convincing classic style. The perfect solution for purists and minimalists.
The high-quality aluminum housing of the Motogadget Motoscope Tiny is milled from solid aluminum and its surface is black anodized. The screw ring is available black anodized or mirror polished. The housing is 100% waterproof and insensitive to vibration.
The analog dial in black and white contrast is indirectly illuminated by white LEDs. Hidden behind the black part of the dial is an innovative LED display that only shines through the dial when in operation and is not visible when switched off. To achieve optimal readability in dark, sunny and twilight conditions, the luminosity of the LEDs is automatically adjusted. If the 200 km/h on the analog scale is exceeded, the speed is automatically displayed in the LED display. speed is automatically shown on the LED display. Also the maximum speed is stored. The 4 indicator lights (blue, red, 2 x green) are integrated in the dial. These also only become visible during operation.
The menu button supplied or, for example, the light horn button on the handlebars is used to switch between the displays of the LED display. The standard indication on the display is the time. If required, the values for total kilometers, trip kilometers, on-board voltage, etc. are displayed by briefly pressing the button. All functions, such as resetting the trip odometer or similar, are easy to operate via the pushbutton. Presetting’s or stored values remain saved even without power supply.
The motoscope tiny gauge is easy to mount using the two M3 threaded bushings on the back. We offer various brackets for mounting.
The detailed installation and operating instructions make connection of the instrument possible even for users who have previously stayed away from vehicle electrics. The supplied stainless steel speedometer sensor is small (M5/23 mm) and easy to hide. hidden. With the 1.5 m long connection cable it can be easily attached to the front or rear wheel. front or rear wheel. Thus, even vehicles with original mechanical speedometer drive can be easily converted. The Motogadget motoscope tiny speedometer gauge is compatible with very many original speedometer sensors (reed contact and proximity sensors) of the vehicle manufacturers. In this case In this case, only connections are made and the mechanical installation of a sensor becomes completely unnecessary. An intelligent ‘teach function’ allows easy calibration of the speedometer – even on vehicles with sensors on the transmission such as Harley-Davidson (TM).
- Mounting diameter: 49 mm
- Weight: approx. 96 g
- Mounting:2 x M3 threaded bush
- Current consumption in operation: approx. 200 mA (load-dependent)
- Current consumption in idle state: 0 mA
- Operating voltage: 9 V – 15 V
- Operating temperature: -20°… +80°C
- Speedometer analog (pointer): 0 – 200 km/h or mph
- Speedometer numeric (LED display): 200 – 999 km/h or mph
- maximum speed: 0 – 999 km/h or mph
- Onboard voltage: 9 – 15 V
- Time: 00:00 – 23:59
- Trip meter: 0 – 999.9 km or mi
- Total kilometers (adjustable) up to 99 999 km or mi
- Blinker lights, high beam, neutral, warning light
Included In Box:
- Instrument with approx. 75 cm connection cable
- 2 flying fuses
- 9 Cable end connector
- Speedometer sensor (M5 x 0.5 fine thread, stainless steel, IP 68) with 150 cm connection cable
- 2 strong neodymium mini magnets
- 2 M3 mounting screws with washer
- 2 diodes for the merging of the turn signals
- QR code for the mounting and operating instructions