Domino XM2 Throttle Control
Domino takes great pride in the development and production of its motorcycle throttle controls. So much so that Domino is the OEM (stock) throttle system on more European motorcycles than any other brand! No corners are cut in material or procedure. No parts are outsourced.
When you see the product – when you feel the product – when you use the product – you will understand and appreciate that behind every throttle stands the proud Italian craftsmen of Domino/Tommaselli SPA.
The Domino XM2 Throttle Control is the most widely used solution for road race competition. The system includes three pulleys to find the best rotation speed for your purpose. XM2 Cables are necessary for most models and are sold separately. The XM2 is the official throttle for Team Hammer and Westby Racing, as well as a host of MotoGP Teams!
For most models, XM2 Cables are necessary and are sold separately. For Yamaha R3 and many Suzuki models, there may be an XM2 Throttle that bolts right up to your stock cables!
For the following models, choose option SUZUKI:
- GSX-R600 (’97 – ’18)
- GSX-R750 (’96 – ’18)
- GSX-R1000 (’01 – ’20)
- SV650 (’99 – ’20)
For the following models, choose option YAMAHA R3:
- Yamaha R3 Gen 1 (’15 – ’18)
- Yamaha R3 Gen 2 (’19 – ’22) **YOU WILL NEED GEN 1 STOCK CABLES TO FIT THIS THROTTLE**
For all other models, choose option UNIVERSAL, then select the correct XM2 Throttle Cable Kit.
Please take some time to contemplate the differences of the many throttle controls. You will notice the following facts:
- Quickness This is the degrees of throttle rotation required to move the cable 1mm distance. The lower the number of degrees required means the quicker throttle.
- Stroke This the maximum distance of cable movement each throttle is capable.
- Cable Confirms if throttle control is for one or two cable system
- Misc. Color of throttle (if other than black), if grips are included, and if so, what grip color/style.
Quickness Stroke Cable Misc.
|White Pulley||2.6⁰ / mm||36 mm||Two cable||Grips not included|
|Red Pulley||2.7⁰ / mm||36 mm||Two cable||Grips not included|
|Green Pulley||2.9⁰ / mm||36 mm||Two cable||Grips not included|